Monday, May 31, 2010

When it's over it's over

After four months and hundreds of hours of classwork and study it's finally over. It all came down to a practical test that tested our skills art assessing patients and applying life saving techniques and then a two hour written test that gave us 100 situations to which we had to apply the right answer for assessment/treatment.
Yes, it was hard and it pushed my brain. Some of us didn't make it. The class was less than half the size it was when we started.
But I made it. I passed both the practical and the written with room to spare.
I have become a state certified EMT.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Congratulations.

    Having been saved by an EMT once, I'm sure someone you save in the future will smile every time they think of you.

    ReplyDelete